Styal Beer Festival 2021??
A large selection of ales from Cheshire breweries, along with ciders, wines, Wrexham Lager and soft drinks. A variety of food available onsite including vegetarian options.
There are also several live bands performing over the weekend. We’re a family friendly festival, with plenty of space for children to play and run about. It’s free for children to come to the festival, provided that they are accompanied by a responsible adult.
Please note that we operate a Challenge 25 policy – you may be asked for proof of age (Passport or Driving Licence) – If you do not have ID, you will not be allowed in. IDs will be checked on entry and throughout the event.
This will be the first year we are accepting card payments and for the purpose of security & prevention of fraudulent activity, there will be no contactless transactions on site, only chip and pin will be accepted
Both days limited tickets will be available on the door until we are sold out
We Reserve the right to Refuse entry.
CCTV cameras will be in operation throughout the event.
DOGS: We do not encourage you to bring dogs to this event, it can get very busy and if the weather is warm, the dogs can get distressed and unpredictable. We do allow them as long as you follow the conditions highlighter below:
- Must be kept on a fixed length lead, No Flexi Leads
- Must be kept under control, respect that not all people like dogs and some people are scared of them.
- Must not foul within the boundaries of Styal Sports and social club and all mess to be cleaned up.
- You are responsible for your dogs Wellbeing, ensuring that it is well hydrated and doesn’t get distressed.
- Do not allow your dog to drink alcohol.
Please do not bring your own drinks or picnics to the event. Bags will be searched on entry and any found will be confiscated and destroyed.